What it's all about

It's all about Zeebre's things with her friend, Graffie, having the time of their lives together and being together for ever.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Zeebre plus a friend challenges


Zeebre-  Im here today with my BFF Giraffe were doeing a challenge  who can climb  a tree the highest so the challenge starts now.



The winner is me Zeebre. Giraffe was scared to climb that high and upside down.                         

NEW CHALLENGE


 Zeebre- So we have to see to see who gets the funny glasses.

Giraffe- Instant win I got those at a school dance they were 5 bucks those glasses were the best choice of my life.
 

NEW CHALLENGE

So its the who can walk the most challenge




Zeebre- cool I won I really won the tie braker!!!


So thats all we could do today for the Zeebre plus a friend Challenges so goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment